Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What da hell do any of those symbols mean
Lemme try to take a stab at it (Hahaha I'm sorry).

Chrysler = Ghostbusters
Flower = Hispanic Urban Legends (For sure)/La Catrina?
Knife = Chucky
Moon = Nightmare on Elm Street
Bug = Exterminatorz (Kinda obvious)
Fangs = Dracula
Mute = Silent Hill?
Unknown IP = Well....this is unknown lol

Putting Ghostbusters in Hudson Gate/TWDA seems like an odd choice of placement to me.

My guesses for the IP's. I tried to match with recent movies though they may not all make sense haha.
  • Chrysler = Ghostbusters - based on the new Frozen empire movie (Although Christine would be fun lol)
  • Knife = Scream! Just kidding it's probably Chucky or another Halloween. Chucky S3 would be fun because it's in the white house mostly.
  • Moon = The Strangers Part 1. First of 3 movies drops this year. One of the prior movies was called "Prey at Night." Not sure if Lionsgate works with HHN though.
    • This could also be the Blumhouse maze I could see Five NIGHTS at Freddys, another Purge or the Night Swim (no idea how that would work).
  • Fangs = Dracula but perhaps not the classic Universal Monsters version. Voyage of the Demeter did come out last year and was made by Universal so they could do that(though it didnt do great at the box office). Nosferatu has another remake coming this year and Universal is involved (internationally) but it isnt until December so less likely I think.
  • Mute = A Quiet Place. They got a the prequel this summer and I think the third one next year so a good time to hype it up.
  • Unknown IP = I'm hoping this is something different, could be another Universal Monsters or Blumhouse if none of the above are. I would love a Thanksgiving house.

Y'all... it's a 1950's Cadillac logo (aka the logo on the 1959 Ecto-1). Not a Chrysler logo :lol:

RETAIL03_130729973_AR_-1_0.jpg

EDIT: Seriously go watch the first Silent Hill movie, it looks incredible.
The original film while lacking narratively, is fantastic in how they replicate and create the world that Konami and the crews have.

The fact they got the original director back makes me hope if SH has it's chance; it is a combination of the original film and Return.

Reactions: Tbad556
Just a reminder - this is for HHN ORL. I saw someone’s post in here talking about Exterminatorz which is HW.