Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not the one who said Pathetic. That said,

I had to wonder how the heck they were going to blend in the Orlando commercial to Hollywood. But I kind of..wish it was a Purger? I don't like Purge at Hollywood, but it feels like it would've made a lot of sense in this scenario.

I say pathetic because it seems so generic and bland. It just comes across like they don’t care about Hollywood at all.
It's Marketings job to present the event well. Honestly, I have a feeling with how Orlando's commercial is, that they may of had a plan for Billie to be more prevalent in Hollywoods marketing, as it would've made for a good counter to Jack for Orlando.

Especially with HHN Hollywood having more music influences.

Yeah gotta agree the non usage of Jack here isn't really significant. Maybe one day we can get an Icon of our own.

Honestly, I genuinely think they'll try Chucky as an Icon before they do an original character as the mascot (though to be honest; that's not a bad idea at all).

It feels like a legitimate missed opportunity for Hollywood to not do anything proper with the doll (outside of having a Starway announcement to talk about the TV show). Hoping ratings and audience reaction is strong for the Doll to finally get proper representation of a maze (which genuinely baffles me that the only thing close to that; is of Chucky's Funhouse from 2009). The franchise has legitimate potential for HHN, especially to use it as a Cryptkeeper like mascot for the park.

Reactions: chris.g