Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 217 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I as well as other people have been told that Harvest was indeed the opening for this years event...

And yet, Murdy said again in the Q&A that Trick r Treat is "New York."

Holidayz is in Metro, and you can't do chainsaws in the Tunnel... so...

So from what it sounds like, Trick r Treat will take up a portion of New York Street maybe from the fountain to the Animation Studio Store, kinda like Nightmarez back around 2008, with Hells Harvest occupying the rest of NY Street

That would only make sense given chainsaws. Maybe stiltwalkers with chainsaws dressed as scarecrows, or maybe I'm reading way too much into "harvest".

Food for thought, isn't HHN 28 also getting a harvest themed scare zone....?

Maybe that is the shared scarezone MWAHAHAHA

EDIT: By NY street I'm pretty sure he means the facades

Going to give a guess,

The TrT Scarezone takes over from the entrance to ASS. The Bus/Sam M&G will be also located next to the Studio Store, where the Mummy Picture Car is.

And Hells Harvest is a slight bit from the left of Universal Tower and New York Street, with the flame towers put a bit back from previously.

EDIT: Somewhat like this, perhaps.

upload_2018-8-3_22-11-13.png

Last edited:
Going to give a guess,

The TrT Scarezone takes over from the entrance to ASS. The Bus/Sam M&G will be also located next to the Studio Store, where the Mummy Picture Car is.

And Hells Harvest is a slight bit from the left of Universal Tower and New York Street, with the flame towers put a bit back from previously.

EDIT: Somewhat like this, perhaps.

View attachment 7399
I would say this is probably accurate though probably extend Harvest up to the path that leads up to WaterWorld

Sounds like we're getting quite a few scare zones this year! Color me excited!

I'm honestly intrigued at what seems to be two scare zones in the upper lot/front gate section. I think the last time that happened was in 2009. At least it seems the themes seem to mesh well and not drastically clash, which could confuse some guests.

They've announced mazes that late before. Nothing unusual, honestly.

I have two guesses, I'm probably really wrong. This is based on the other guests that'll be attending ScareLA that have been announced already.

1 - UCM will be "Tales From the Crypt presents." John Kassir, voice of the Crypt Keeper is there. Just a possibility.
2 - The big hulking facade in Waterworld is actually AHS: Asylum, and the guest will be Pepper, also slated to attend.