Glad to be back! | Inside Universal Forums

Glad to be back!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 29, 2013
Definitely glad to be back! I had a membership back years ago when The Wizarding World was being built but could not remember my user name and password. The wife and I just planned a trip to Orlando so I decided to register once more.

It's been about two full years since I was last at Universal. We were an hour away but now reside two hours away which makes those frequent trips a no go nowadays. I am anxiously awaiting our trip and our daughters many reactions to the parks as she has never been!

It's great to see all the hype again over the additions to US. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Welcome to the boards (again!) Chris :thumbs:
A lot has been going on lately, the boards are very busy again. Welcome back and I hope you enjoy it here as much as you did the last time you were here :wave:

Welcome back, Chris! :cheers:

I feel ya on the distance issue. I feel the same way about Busch Gardens. I love those coasters, but being over two hours away from home, it's quite the trip... and I rarely get to go. Hope you have an awesome trip to Universal with the family! :thumbs:

See you around the forum!