George Kalogridis taking over TDO next year | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

George Kalogridis taking over TDO next year

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jim McPhee got his start as a parking lot attendant at EPCOT (during it's grand opening, too!). Today, he is the mastermind behind NexGen.

Technically it is Nick Franklin, he was going to be let go by the company and convinced his friend JR on the idea and they managed to get Iger's approval. Jim is more like the Capt. of the Titanic he will go down with the ship, but lest not forget those whom actually created the biggest sinkhole on WDW property...

Last edited:
It also means WDW is in for some love, win win for us :happy:

They fully realize, not only is Potter about to kick TDO upside the head...AGAIN, but that UOR is attempting a back alley beatdown! And WDW is fat, bloated and out of shape. Not really in the best form for a fight.

Last edited:
They fully realize that, not only is Potter about to kick TDO upside the head...AGAIN, but that UOR is attempting a back alley beatdown! And WDW is fat, bloated and out of shape. Not really in the best form for a fight.

UOR's latest ad campaign is proof that they not only want to be the best, but want everyone to know they're better at what Disney makes its living off of. If Disney truly wants to have a horse in this race, it's going to be a hell of a decade in Orlando.

Talking of ad campaigns, here in the UK, UOR are showing me new attractions that have opened up. Whilst Disney is promoting WDW with Disneyland footage ...

WDW will get hit hard in these next couple of years if they don't do something. However, George knows how WDW should be run thanks to him working there back in the 70's. Hopefully Disney can catch up in this war soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Talking of ad campaigns, here in the UK, UOR are showing me new attractions that have opened up. Whilst Disney is promoting WDW with Disneyland footage ...

That's another thing I want fixed: WDW commercials with WDW footage. They aren't Disney Parks ads, they're WDW ads, show WDW footage!

I've seen these too, quite funny really. I even got both in one advert break with the sale ad for Disneyland Paris. really makes Disney ads in general look quite bad.

LGBT rights are continuing to improve every day. So while I still have an excuse to be excited over this, OMG DISNEY'S PRESIDENT IS OPENLY GAY!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (◕‿◕)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚

*sparkles*