General Movies & TV Thread | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

General Movies & TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Finally watched Godzilla Minus 1. Sooo freaking good. Will need to see it again in color once it releases for home.

Reactions: belloq87
The Premise of the film was pretty much the most interesting take I've ever seen (for Godzilla)....if they can top it great but...I think its going to be very hard

Last edited:
Winnie the Pooh: Blood & Honey 2 trailer

First time its kinda funny but....these films feel so lazy.....wish they would fail

Like stuff like this is why companies don't want work in the public Domain and i kinda get it...low effort and not really in anyway looks like a thing that needs to exist

It's pretty creative to twist into a horror movie, also it's no different than anything HHN or other haunts do when creating a house/SZ experience.

If it failed, then we'd never get anything "new".

It's been 4 days since I saw Argylle, and I still lay awake at night trying to understand why some of those plot points were so needlessly convoluted lol.

It was certainly fun on the surface, and I think maybe buried somewhere in there is a fantastic movie, but trying to think about almost anything on-screen just makes me angry.

It's been 4 days since I saw Argylle, and I still lay awake at night trying to understand why some of those plot points were so needlessly convoluted lol.

It was certainly fun on the surface, and I think maybe buried somewhere in there is a fantastic movie, but trying to think about almost anything on-screen just makes me angry.
I love the director but....I feel like this film shows why you need a partner or a good editor you use because the film had too much fluff,,,,some fun plot twists but...i just didn't care about the characters

Reactions: SeventyOne

I wanted to love it but am lowkey mad I don’t and it’s unnecessarily bothering me.

Reactions: Jerroddragon

I love capitalism, it's so bad.

EDIT: These are dates Bob Iger just confirmed, btw. If so, it's a pretty bleak outlook for Disney Animation, although hopefully Pixar has some original films in the pipeline taking up the March 2025 and and March 2026 slots (in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Win or Lose was unceremoniously delisted as a December 2023 release to fill such a slot).

Last edited:
I love capitalism, it's so bad.

EDIT: These are dates Bob Iger just confirmed, btw. If so, it's a pretty bleak outlook for Disney Animation, although hopefully Pixar has some original films in the pipeline taking up the March 2025 and and March 2026 slots (in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Win or Lose was unceremoniously delisted as a December 2023 release to fill such a slot).

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss