General Movies & TV Thread | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

General Movies & TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I actually like the Alice Through the Looking Glass approach in this. What I don't like--is that it becomes a different movie in the second half with a bare connection to the first.

I'd probably say my least favorite Ghibli film is still Arietty; but a least favorite Ghibli film is not a bad Ghibli film.
Earwig and the Witch?

I saw Mean Girls last weekend

I thought it was good, there are some characters I think feel more real or fleshed out. I think Kady and Regina are examples of that for me.

Karen and Gretchen I think were fine but I prefer the OG charactrations

I saw some people really upset it's a musical....but I thought most songs were good and some are bangers so I would recommend anyone to go see it for a good time

Reactions: amar831
The fact they got David Koepp onboard makes really wonder what's the kind of film they're going for here. Also wonder if this is a byproduct of F&F's uncertainty as an IP due to the Vin Diesel allegations--if they decided to push XI off to 2026 in lieu of waiting for the courts to decide on Vin.

Kids love dinosaurs...and studios love $$$.

Not sure where they could go with this but maybe a movie based on Site B before the Jurassic Park 'incident'? Maybe it wasn't just the hurricane that destroyed site B....