General Movies & TV Thread | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

General Movies & TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is why people shouldn’t always associate lower-budgeting with being financially wise. When we harp on studios for giving movies high budgets, this is typically the response where either the animation can get outsourced to international branches (Warner Bros./Illumination/Sony) or cheaper talent is hired (Disney/Pixar).

Panda 4 made close to the first weekend box office and was by farthest the cheapest of the 4 films to make

Sadly movies are just a business to them and this will continue happening in the industry and move into video games as well

I work in an office, no way my job isn’t an AI in 5-10 years as well

Welcome to the future

A bit late to the party, but anyone remember the days of Rooster Teeth? The show that made Red vs Blue, Camp Camp, and (the only one I’ve seen) RWBY? they’re done. Warner has shut them out.

A bit late to the party, but anyone remember the days of Rooster Teeth? The show that made Red vs Blue, Camp Camp, and (the only one I’ve seen) RWBY? they’re done. Warner has shut them out.
Atleast RvB is potentially gonna release soon with a party involved for the final season. Hoping Dillon Goo and Crunchyroll do a joint venture to get the RWBY ip.

Reactions: pumpkinbot343
So from things I've read they seem to have quietly cancelled shows/movies....I wonder if Armor Wars and Vision Quests are the shows then since these two are still coming out

This sounds horrible.
At least it's animated. It can't end up worse than the live-action adaptation... right? RIGHT!?

I will say I'm surprised it's WB and not Universal. Although after Illumination violated The Grinch every which way with that unnecessary animated remake, I'm also not surprised.

But yea.. I don't have high expectations for this

Reactions: Jerroddragon
At least it's animated. It can't end up worse than the live-action adaptation... right? RIGHT!?

I will say I'm surprised it's WB and not Universal. Although after Illumination violated The Grinch every which way with that unnecessary animated remake, I'm also not surprised.

But yea.. I don't have high expectations for this

I liked the animated Grinch for what its worth.