General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I only got to do this once, but quite enjoyed my one ride-thru. I didn’t realize that Hagrid is there with you every step of the way via constant voice-over narration. There’s just something satisfying knowing that Hagrid is always there, it kind makes you feel safer despite some dangerous moments (your bike stalling out, the Devil’s Snare scene).

I love how your bikes essentially have a mind of their own and the entire ride takes place in the forbidden forest (the show scene with the Devil’s Snare is dark, atmospheric, and cool). The multiple moments of sudden acceleration were quite thrilling and fun too.

Unfortunately, some of the animatronics were non-functional during my journey (the Hagrid AA and Fluffy were completely motionless, while the Unicorns at the very end had incredibly limited movement). Overall, a fun ride with some intense moments, but not so intense so that little ones can still ride and enjoy it. Very well themed too. That said, I don’t think I’d give it another ride until all the animatronics are fully functional again.