Future WDW Additions/Expansion | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Future WDW Additions/Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"As we make our way through some of these ideas, some of them will become real, and we'll say that's specifically what we're going to do, but I want our guests to be on the journey with us."
wow — thank you, josh. I am honored you'd welcome us along on this incredibly long, meandering journey as you try to decide what you're going to do and whether or not whichever bob is in charge of the company in the future will approve it.

wow — thank you, josh. I am honored you'd welcome us along on this incredibly long, meandering journey as you try to decide what you're going to do and whether or not whichever bob is in charge of the company in the future will approve it.

I liked the "We have so many stories to tell" line. Yeah, every time they talk, they definitely tell really tall tales, so much so that I'm surprised his nose isn't a danger to those in the front row.

Reading the article, with Josh stressing the concept art is not final but "where our heads are" as they continue "dreaming" plans for AK, and they want guests on the journey with them as they make their way through ideas which may become real...I think the core message is clear...expect more Blue Sky talks.

It's insane that an Indy ride would draw people......yet the movie did so poorly, lol
Maybe the reason why they are doing this is because down the line they plan on getting rid of Indy and Star Tours at DHS for some other land.

I'm too cynical some days. I figure that this is a way to walk back his comments to try and stall the talks of new rides. Hopefully, I am incorrect.
The parks panel is moving to the Honda Center. Hopefully that means they will have real concrete things to announce at D23 2024, but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: SkiBum
Perfectly sums up the state of affairs at Disney these days. But to be fair, maybe they are waiting to D23 to really pull out the big guns in regards to park announcements.
I agree. I don't think Disney wants to do any announcement before D23 as that seems silly. I think anything big will be there and since we already have movement at AK they clearly do have stuff green lit.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Disney is soooo arrogant and impressed with themselves, they probably think that is a big win for them. ;) :lmao:
They trumpeted it as a big win when they made the marquees on the bus say cute things like "I'm going to Hollywood" in between saying "Hollywood Studios", so of course actual new buses are BIG new to them...