Forum Tweaks | Inside Universal Forums

Forum Tweaks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Hey y'all.

Just giving you a heads-up that we're going to be tweaking some things in the forum regarding features. There should be nothing in your face that you would notice as of now but in the event something pops up... it's that. haha.

In the mean time, if there's anything you feel the forum needs feature wise... now would be a good time to share your thoughts.

Thanks!

This is not do-able, but a trip down memory lane does the soul good.

Could we get those cool signature banners for our signatures like back in the Orlando United days? :lmao: I loved logging in and seeing I had a new status/signature. Plus the designs were dope. Good times.

Beer cheer emoji!
Yes! Beer cheer FTW.

This is not do-able, but a trip down memory lane does the soul good.

Could we get those cool signature banners for our signatures like back in the Orlando United days? :lmao: I loved logging in and seeing I had a new status/signature. Plus the designs were dope. Good times.

Yes! Beer cheer FTW.

You can still do that. :lol: Just think the trend died off.

Reactions: SeventyOne
The biggest thing visible to me and others are the changes of the name regarding a users status. I used to be a veteran now I am a Volcano Beachgoer. For the new names representing your status, what levels do the new names correspond to with the old names?

Still working on things...

Reactions: Ahmanet
Love the new emojis! :crown:

I've found that I've been looking for this emoji multiple times in the past and not been able to find it! Any chance you could add something like it?

1709387872353.jpeg

Reactions: Nico
Looks like I'm a Hogwarts Student y'all.

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky