Florida Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Florida Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the new Covid cases in the NFL, you’d think the league might prohibit any stadium from being at full capacity at risk of players and staff contracting and shutting the season down.

Last edited:
Reactions: RevFreako
With all the new Covid cases in the NFL, you’d think the league might prohibit any stadium from being at full capacity at risk of players and staff contracting and shutting the season down.
Just because DeSantis is encouraging bad behavior doesn't mean they are going to bite and be that dumb. They are already showing restraint all around the NFL, with most stadiums that have fans at 20%.

Reactions: awhen and RevFreako
Just because DeSantis is encouraging bad behavior doesn't mean they are going to bite and be that dumb. They are already showing restraint all around the NFL, with most stadiums that have fans at 20%.
The WWE seems to think so. They want to move WrestleMania from CA to Tampa this spring, because Vince wants a full stadium.

The WWE seems to think so. They want to move WrestleMania from CA to Tampa this spring, because Vince wants a full stadium.
I think Hillsborough county and the local government would put up a fight before they ever let that happen.

Touring Plans covid era safety adjusted line wait times indicated long lines on attractions at USF yesterday (Thursday). With the holiday weekend starting, this
is probably going to be a very busy weekend, weather permitting.

Reactions: SeventyOne
From Magic: WDW has increased operating hours for MK, AK & Epcot for most days in November. This reportedly comes due to recent increases in attendance.

8pm closures are a start. 7pm was the earliest I've ever left MK other than... um.. I guess 6am on a 24 hour day. :lol:

Reactions: JoeCamel
Len Testa, in a column this morning on Touring Plans, said Friday lines at WDW, especially MK, were the longest they've been during the past month. He added that 'actual' line times were 70% of what WDW
'posted' line times were.................Sooooo, probably expect long lines, and fairly crowded conditions, at WDW this holiday weekend.

Last edited:
I guess enough guests have pushed against the mask requirements that Disney felt the need to draw the line:

"Noncompliance will result in tranquilization and release into the wild".

“Modified” capacity..

I think it's a fancy way of saying "they're at the lowered capacity now".

FYI heard about two weeks ago Disney quietly upped the capacity of their parks and are testing to see how guests react. This explains why queue wait times have spiked.

Apparently Disney made last minute changes to park hours this weekend. I have several CM friends complaining about sudden changes in shifts with earlier start times and later end times. MK hours got expanded 8 AM-8 PM today and tomorrow due to the crowds (I think they were 9-7 yesterday).

Reactions: SeventyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.