Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Haunt Scenes of All Time

Since this hasn't been touched in two years, I'll add some new favorite scenes

Halloween - Closet/Hallway
American Werewolf - London Underground
Dollhouse - Crib Room
RUN: Blood, Sweat and Fears - Canada
Freddy V Jason - Elm St Transition
Insidious - Seance Room
Body Collectors: Recollections - Entryway
Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem - All ;)

Sense this thread has not been updated sense 2016... I thought it would be good to bring it up again sense this is the first day of Fall 2021...

Here is my list from 25-30...

Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth - Kitty Kat club (plus alleyway)
The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin - Pumpkin Lord Lair and Graveyard
HHN Icons: Captured - The Caretaker's Nightmare
Yeti: Terror of the Yukon - Chest Scare
Ghostbusters - Fire Station
Poltergeist - The Light and Skull Head Poltergeists Hallway
Scarecrow: The Reaping - Outhouse and Big Jawed Scarecrow Hallway
Dead Waters - River Boat
The Fallen - Blacksmith Demon Room
The Shining - Hedge Maze Entryway
American Horror Story : Volume 2 - Tall Masked Witches Room
Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem - Bear! Bear! Bear! & Gothic

Last edited:
1. Slaughter Sinema: Schittie's Kidz scene – Love how it pokes fun of Showbiz Pizza/Chuck E Cheese.
2. Ghost Town: Glow in the Dark Sherriff in the saloon. – All I can say is he looked so Badass and cool!
3. Ghost Town: Undead girls dancing against the wall. – Their movement was so surreal/unnatural/robotic and that made it so creepy!
4. Leave it to Cleaver: Final Scene – Loved how the Exit is an Entrance to a meat shop. The attention to detail was amazing in that room and I liked how he greeted you like you were really shopping there.
5. Leave it to Cleaver: Entrance – Loved how the Entrance was the Exit to a Meat shop with the employee lockers! That’s brilliant!
6. Carnival Graveyard: Robotic Clown above you. His movement was well done and creepy.
7. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Flesh Wounds: The scene where it’s a window into a dark hallway with lightning effects. Then all of the sudden you see Leatherface in the Distance running towards you!
8. PsychoScareapy: Home for the Holidays: The outdoor scene to the side of the house. It was Christmas time and there was Christmas lights and everything. They did a great job immersing you in a neighborhood during Christmas with snow.
9. Resident Evil: Escape From Raccoon City: The facade was really good. You’re in the streets with Leon fighting monsters. It looked really cool.
10. Deadtropolis: The subway scene was well done and the actors did a great job getting all in your face and were very intense! Loved it!
11. The Hallow: The Witches standing around the Cauldron scene. It looked like a stereotypical classic
scene but it felt so authentic and real. Really creepy!

Last edited: