Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 136 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think most people with a modicum of theme park experience think Kong has a lot of potential and some well executed bits.. but also some poorly executed bits and a completely underwhelming finale.

Just in the last week the line for Imagination's ride stretched out into the courtyard outside the building. Heck, people are in line for Stitch's Great Escape right now.

Using line length as an indicator of quality really isn't a good tool.
Can't agree on the finale. It's perfect after the full on action of the 360 scene. The scenes with Kate are what could've been improved for me, moreso the first scene than the bug pit.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Quite frankly I don't want universal to always spend a ton on themeing. To a point I would rather they keep adding new rides with headliners here and there. The difference vs Disney right now is that they are mostly adding high capacity rides regardless of type.

Reactions: tielo
I guess no one likes Kong or wants to ride it. Maybe that's why it's lines have been two to three hours long for most of this week. And it has high capacity to boot. :doh: :lol:

I'll be able to judge for myself in March, i have cone over a few disparaging comments about Kong but sry this point Im still proudly spoiler free, that goes for Kong too.

I think most people with a modicum of theme park experience think

Don't you already have a thread where you pollute it with rude and dismissive comments? Must you infiltrate this one too?
Note: you could have made the same exact point without starting it off being dismissive of others. "Anyone who disagrees doesn't have a modicum of theme park experience" isn't the proper way to start a dialogue.

Transformers is probably the best themed ride/showbuilding/employees at Universal Studios Florida (Not Including Diagon) second to MIB.

The "theming" of transformers did a fantastic job at destroying USF sight lines. I can theme a box by painting it grey and adding numbers to it- doesn't mean it looks good.

To be honest, I actually forget about the TF facade at UOR in a sad sense.

The "theming" of transformers did a fantastic job at destroying USF sight lines. I can theme a box by painting it grey and adding numbers to it- doesn't mean it looks good.
Still an opinion. Universal destroys their own "sightlines" by improperly placing rides in terrible locations. That "Theming" is better than any of the other attractions in a sound stage...
My statement is an opinion as well. Not sure how Transformers isn't themed from your previous comment but whatever this is about Fast and furious, not your hate for Transformers and the way it looks.

Actually most of the building seems to be cast to look like an old wooden warehouse. Similar to this.

stock-photo-old-times-wooden-warehouse-industrial-building-in-vancouver-canada-94715962.jpg
30117086.jpg
stock-photo-old-times-wooden-warehouse-industrial-building-in-vancouver-canada-95673100.jpg

The only side that is cast as brick is the side facing the Kings Cross building.