Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I guess the track and supports are black huh? I guess that’s what the neighbors would want.
Didn't know they had a choice in the design. But I guess my question is why do people care what color the tracks are? I ride the ride for the experience, not the color of the track. Same thing happened when they repainted Tatsu at SFMM. People hated it. But the ride did not change. Just me maybe that doesn't care.

Reactions: Hello
Didn't know they had a choice in the design. But I guess my question is why do people care what color the tracks are? I ride the ride for the experience, not the color of the track. Same thing happened when they repainted Tatsu at SFMM. People hated it. But the ride did not change. Just me maybe that doesn't care.

No offense, but you don't have to be so condescending about it. All @Freak did was make a casual comment about the color of the track. And if you don't care, that's cool, but just because you don't care doesn't mean others aren't allowed to ponder the aesthetics of what this coaster can/will be, nor is anyone even arguing that it will diminish the actual ride experience.

Reactions: Jake S and chris.g
The first track pieces have begun installation on the Fast & Furious Coaster, currently under construction at Universal Studios Hollywood.

IMG_5041.jpg
From Theme Park Conductor

Does anyone else feel like the station support columns look like the ones you see in parking garages? I almost want to go put a different ride/attraction parking lot poster on each column (JAWS, KONG, BTTF, Jurassic, ET, Frankenstein etc) :lol:

Each switchback will take you to a different parking garage.. be sure to take a photo so you don't forget when it's time to leave!

No offense, but you don't have to be so condescending about it. All @Freak did was make a casual comment about the color of the track. And if you don't care, that's cool, but just because you don't care doesn't mean others aren't allowed to ponder the aesthetics of what this coaster can/will be, nor is anyone even arguing that it will diminish the actual ride experience.
Offense taken.

Reactions: Hello