Fantasmic! | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasmic!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Obivously we are all clammoring for one step in the right direction, no matter how small the step is. However, the situation as it stands has probably encouraged Universal to go for blood and go crazy with all this expansion/re-do/refurbs/etc.

Obivously we are all clammoring for one step in the right direction, no matter how small the step is. However, the situation as it stands has probably encouraged Universal to go for blood and go crazy with all this expansion/re-do/refurbs/etc.

And we win regardless :lol:

I think it says something when I clicked on this thread I thought it was more likely to be an armchair imagineering thing than an actual rumour.

I really hope it gets this update, nothing they do will bring it to the Disneyland show simply because the Disneyland version isn't in an amphitheatre but it just happens on a lake that is magically transformed, but it'll be nice to see a new nighttime pull at the studios.

Of course, personally I would try to find a way to do a fireworks show in DHS again, simply because I hate the amphitheatre idea.

Sounds like the amphitheater will be adding something like 1000 additional seats...

I'm not sure but I'm expecting backwards or just another level so speak. You will have a lower section and a upper deck. Shamu stadium comes to mind.

Currently in Fant and media are setting up cameras, but I haven't been able to tell if they'll be doing a second, controlled setting for the press. Dan Cockrell is doing pictures and video at the moment.

Unfortunately no GWtS ears have shown up yet.

I'm seriously bummed about this guys. I thought for sure this was for the reboot only to be kicked in the balls again by TDO. I mean how much longer will the Disney faithful stay just that?

I'm seriously bummed about this guys. I thought for sure this was for the reboot only to be kicked in the balls again by TDO. I mean how much longer will the Disney faithful stay just that?

Until they kick the pixie dust addiction. It clouds your mind of all common sense thinking.