El Muerto (2024) | Inside Universal Forums

El Muerto (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Bad Bunny will star, which will be his first major lead role. This seems like a big risk as Bad Bunny has previously only done a bunch of WWE stuff and a recurring role on Narcos: Mexico.

I don't know what the heck Sony thinks they're doing with all these villain spin-offs.

If they're not connected to any Spider-Men, who cares? And if they are, Sony should be making that clear to audiences instead of the bizarre "are they?"/"aren't they?" dance they've been doing with Venom and Morbius being connected to the MCU, then not connected, then kinda/sorta connected... but not really... but maybe.

I don't know what the heck Sony thinks they're doing with all these villain spin-offs.

If they're not connected to any Spider-Men, who cares? And if they are, Sony should be making that clear to audiences instead of the bizarre "are they?"/"aren't they?" dance they've been doing with Venom and Morbius being connected to the MCU, then not connected, then kinda/sorta connected... but not really... but maybe.
It feels like they're sort of blindly picking characters to make movies on that really no one want to see, aside from the Venom movies which have been popular.

Part of me would love it if Andrew Garfield became the Spider-Man of this Universe, but I also don't want him getting screwed over by bad writing again and what looks to be a semblance of a bunch of random villains.

Reactions: GA-MBIT