Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USH) | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Figured we should have a separate thread to talk about SSFL. What do you guys think about the new water play area? Haven't seen it in person but I'm going next Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk, we've kinda been discussing SSFL in the Minion Mayhem thread from the beginning ;)

But yeah, I think it's a wonderful water play area. Love all the Minions. I wish Silly Swirly was more detailed and ornate like One Fish Two Fish, but it's a great little ride. I'm happy we have this water play area instead of Curious George, which took up too much space!

I was at the park today from 9am - 3pm. The Single Rider Line for Minion Mayhem was open every time I passed by. A Team Member was holding up a sign to advertise it was open, similar to the Studio Tour "groups of 2" line.

I got three rides on MM and waited no more than 10min with a wait posted at 60-85 mins.

The Single Rider Line entrance is located in the stroller parking area.

BogLcNTCcAAG6C8.jpg

The line runs parallel to the Gate A queue and you merge next to  the door for pre show B.

BojUTWRIgAA9pie.jpg

From there, you will be directed into one of the two pre show rooms. Depending on demand, you will either be assigned a row right away or directed to stand against the far back wall. As Team Members group people, they will pick out single riders to fill the empty seats.

Works really well!. The only improvement I could see being made is to add queue stanchions inside the pre show rooms to help organize the single riders. That's the only part of the line that was a bit unorganized.

Really glad there is a Single Rider Line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jon Fu