CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But why would i want to buy 2 donuts for 6 bucks in citywalk as voodoo donuts prices range from 1-4 bucks for one donut when I go to lard boys get a big pink donut for 6 bucks which is like the size of half dozen donuts put together and be more happy and content with life?

It just didn't seem to be well thought out.

The same could be said of the Hollywood location, but look of how well that's profiting.

Reactions: SeventyOne
But why would i want to buy 2 donuts for 6 bucks in citywalk as voodoo donuts prices range from 1-4 bucks for one donut when I go to lard boys get a big pink donut for 6 bucks which is like the size of half dozen donuts put together and be more happy and content with life?

It just didn't seem to be well thought out.

Why go to Cowfish when there is Whopper Bar on the other side?

Some people would prefer to pay extra for better quality.

Why go to Cowfish when there is Whopper Bar on the other side?

Some people would prefer to pay extra for better quality.

Yea, I'm sure Nyquil Glazed Donuts, Vanilla Pepto Tums donuts, and their portland Cream donuts shaped in the way they do in their Portland store will go over well with the Florida's more family friendly crowd.

You're wayyyyy over thinking this. People like to splurge for quality while on vacation, simple as that.

No I'm more so thinking Rock the Universe Weekend and guests go there and then see this... on top of the price point for donuts...
voodoo-doughnut.jpg

It seems like a dumb idea for quick profits but later on bad publicity.

It works for hollywood because they are way more used to eccentric stuff. But for Florida there is a much more conservative crowd coming into those parks.

No I'm more so thinking Rock the Universe Weekend and guests go there and then see this... on top of the price point for donuts...
voodoo-doughnut.jpg

It works for hollywood because they are way more used to eccentric stuff. But for Florida there is a much more conservative crowd coming into those parks.

Because they clearly won't change their menu up for the location.

Wait? What's that? They already did in Hollywood?

oh okay.

https://cdn.brandingbrand.com/prod/property264/file30640.pdf

They'll definitely tone down Voodoo a little bit.

But, inappropriate, expensive donuts is what Voodoo is known for. If people are offended or don't want to spend the money, they won't stop by.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
voodoo-doughnut.jpg

And if it becomes a problem, they'll remedy it. Nothing to worry about - we're gaining a great donut place.

Sorry, man. You're reaching bad here.

voodoo-doughnut.jpg

Orlando Park News are going to have a fit when they see this.