CityWalk Hollywood | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but the Citywalk Mario Store is now open. Stopped by briefly tonight, and they said it's been open about 3 days now.

Also, a replacement for the Sketchers store has been posted in the windows: "Celebrity Authentic", autographed collectables.

Reactions: Disneyhead
ICYMI, Grinchmas Citywalk store is now open! It's a bit odd, because one corner of the store is just general merch... it's like they didn't have enough holiday merch to fill the store?

And in other news, the new screen for 5 Towers is open and looks great! And Toothsome is really coming along... in terms of construction, it could open by the holiday season (however, I'd gamble staff training will take it into next year as rumored).

I was there today and yeah the restaurant looks soooo close to be ready

as for the second Christmas store, I think it’s because they have no one to rent it to and the Halloween store there must have done well enough

They wont....but a a raising canes would be amazing. I'd become so fat and go even more to the park....lol

Today I heard construction workers doing something/using some machines inside the former blaze/starbucks location

Universal Core had mentioned about a week ago the possibility of a Red Oven Pizza Bakery coming to CityWalk Hollywood. Perhaps this will be the Blaze's replacement?

I've been seeing a lot of random people taking pictures of it, I have a feeling it'll do very well. Anyone know if our spinny things on the top right will spin like Orlando? Haven't seen them move yet

They wont....but a a raising canes would be amazing. I'd become so fat and go even more to the park....lol

They definitely won't with Universal's own Chick Chick Chicken already there

As for an expanded Starbucks, that would make some sense. They never have removed the "Starbucks" signage from the building (and they have removed the Blaze signage), and I thought that given how large the old Karl Strauss space was, the current Starbucks barely uses a fraction of that space

They definitely won't with Universal's own Chick Chick Chicken already there

As for an expanded Starbucks, that would make some sense. They never have removed the "Starbucks" signage from the building (and they have removed the Blaze signage), and I thought that given how large the old Karl Strauss space was, the current Starbucks barely uses a fraction of that space
I see so little people eat there, open a canes and you'll literally have lines out the door