CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I love the idea of new orchestrations/arrangements of the scores to tie them all into a cohesive whole, but...

"Jurassic World"

giphy.gif

Looking forward to the show. I still think the name is ridiculous though. It doesn’t roll off the tongue well.

Not every show has to include the word “cinematic” in the title in some way. This is four shows in a row now.

I asked Meta AI for a name and I like some of these over the name they chose, specifically Universal’s Sky of Wonders.
IMG_2435.png

Last edited:
Looking forward to the show. I still think the name is ridiculous though. It doesn’t roll off the tongue well.

Not every show has to include the word “cinematic” in the title in some way. This is four shows in a row now.

I asked Meta AI for a name and I like some of these over the name they chose, specifically Universal’s Sky of Wonders.
View attachment 21682
"The Universal Studios Firework Experience"

AI got lazy at the end there lol

Hoping drones isn't an excuse to reduce the amount of pyro compared to Cinematic Celebration. Bio's latest aerials show the launchers still there on top of the NY roofs along with the ones on the water, can't tell if the ones on Mummy (the larger shell launger0 is still there.

The pyro is always limited because of the residential neighborhoods being so close.
I'm not going to rehash this debate, but Cinematic Celebration had a decent selection/amount of pyro. I hope the new show doesn't cut how much they already used in the previous show. Drones should be an incremental effect to the show, not a replacement.

Reactions: Jwhee
I haven’t heard anything about a reduction of pyro. Are there sites/individuals reporting there will be?