Celestial Park (Epic Universe) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Celestial Park (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hmmm... so are we possibly looking at a 3 train (for each side) operation or just 2 trains?

If they've got their timing down (guest cooperation loosely applied), I could see one train loading, another just dispatched, the third hitting the 2nd launch. That'd be really good for capacity.

Hmmm... so are we possibly looking at a 3 train (for each side) operation or just 2 trains?

If they've got their timing down (guest cooperation loosely applied), I could see one train loading, another just dispatched, the third hitting the 2nd launch. That'd be really good for capacity.
Realistically probably just 3 on each side. Ideally you could fit a 4th, but doubt they need to. This thing will be easy for re rides

Yea I didn't even factor in a 4th train, but if they have one, I figured it'd be chillin in the maintenance bay if needed or as a swap out for routine maintenance on an active train

I'm puzzled at what they're going to do ti hide the underground corridor from the seafood restaurant? It is very visible and seem to be leveled with the current surrounding land.
Trees seems to be the solution everywhere else so... more trees?

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
Trees seems to be the solution everywhere else so... more trees?
Yup - once those large heavy-lifting cranes/cement trucks are no longer required anywhere in complicated areas, the landscaping team should be able to go in and start adding all the foliage. There's a good amount of trees required, and they haven't really worked on it quite yet for the hub (which is exciting).

Trees cant fix the fact that it seems the top of the underground section seems flushed to the current paths being laid. Look at the bottom left of this shot., . .

when it was installed. . .

Closer look. . .

Hope these pics make what I am saying clear.

Reactions: Suchomimus