Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

BOGO Tickets for Florida Residents coming back for 2022?

Jun 6, 2019
Last year, there was a buy one get one park to park deal that was announced on November 4 and it was available to be used for a few months (with some blackout dates). Is it reasonable to expect a similar deal to come back this year? Also, I'm looking to visit the first weekend of December to see Universal with the Christmas decorations and festivities (never been during that time before). Some crowd calendars show that it does not seem too bad during that first weekend. I would really like to go in December, but not looking forward to a lot of crowds, so I was thinking the first weekend might not be too bad?

Last year, there was a buy one get one park to park deal that was announced on November 4 and it was available to be used for a few months (with some blackout dates). Is it reasonable to expect a similar deal to come back this year? Also, I'm looking to visit the first weekend of December to see Universal with the Christmas decorations and festivities (never been during that time before). Some crowd calendars show that it does not seem too bad during that first weekend. I would really like to go in December, but not looking forward to a lot of crowds, so I was thinking the first weekend might not be too bad?
In the past it was a slow weekend. But this year they have the youth sports teams and their families, which used to be at WDW, at Universal. Soooo, crowds might be a bit chancy.