Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Blue Man Group

Blue Man Group is extending their Florida Resident Special Discount offer. The press release:

Florida residents can take advantage of a special offer from Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando Resort, now available for performances starting September 1st through October 30th , 2014. Florida residents who purchase tickets at the box office and show a valid Florida I.D. can save up to $40 off regular adult ticket prices. Child prices continue to start at $29.

Blue Man Group recently added exclusive new content to the show at Universal Orlando that can only be experienced here in Florida. Always on the lookout for ways to increase joy and elation, this new content has the Blue Men exploring the affects of Oxytocin – the happiness hormone.

As always, Blue Man Group combines music, comedy and multimedia theatrics to produce a totally unique form of entertainment. For more information about Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando Resort – or to purchase tickets –visit www.universalorlando.com/blueman.

Thanks Brian!

The show since the last time I saw it has a new segment on Oxytocin, the happiness drug. This replaces the brought back "Marbles" sketch which was scrapped for the reason it was removed from the show in NYC: it was stupidly hard to deal with.

My recommendation is if you can swing it sit center, zone one or poncho. It's best for the.... *finale.

I will have to consult my accountant. Not sure we want to be splashed with stuff. I have a feeling that would be way out of my daughter's comfort zone.

In a bit of news for the BMG, the world renown company of Cirque du Soleil has officially acquired Blue Man Group.

Could this bring potential new changes coming along the way for the Orlando show once again, with the BMG now apart of a company like Cirque?

Blue Man has shown an interest in expanding their style of show into something more EDM/expiramental while still keeping the "traditional" show, this gives them more capital to do that.