Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals? | Inside Universal Forums

Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 31, 2018
Hi, we are coming for our 1st ever trip in Dec... We are a family of 4 (daughters 10 and 6). They love Harry Potter. We are doing a 3 day trip. Looking at buying 2 day Park to Park get 2 days free ticket as well as looking at getting preferred annual passes. Not sure which route we will go. We do not have our tickets yet. In years past has Universal had any good Black fri deals as well as any of the other places like UT, ect or should I just get the promo or a annual pass?
Thanks
Robby

Hi, we are coming for our 1st ever trip in Dec... We are a family of 4 (daughters 10 and 6). They love Harry Potter. We are doing a 3 day trip. Looking at buying 2 day Park to Park get 2 days free ticket as well as looking at getting preferred annual passes. Not sure which route we will go. We do not have our tickets yet. In years past has Universal had any good Black fri deals as well as any of the other places like UT, ect or should I just get the promo or a annual pass?
Thanks
Robby
First I would subscribe to the official Universal Orlando email. Second, I would check their Twitter leading up to the day....I don't recall any major deals, but I know Busch Gardens normally does something, so it's not out of the realm of possibility

The only deals I recall seeing were for discounted Blue Man Group tickets and My Universal Photos.

Im not sure where to ask this but does anyone know when the garage sale for the parks is taking place? I know last year it was 2 weeks into November. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: RevFreako

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts