Best Pizza: Disney, Universal or SeaWorld? | Inside Universal Forums

Best Pizza: Disney, Universal or SeaWorld?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Via Napoli has the best in park pizza IMHO.

Pastamore has decent Pizza in CityWalk.

Universal's in park pizzas are pretty mediocre. As are the Pizzas around WDW with the exception of Via Napoli.

As a fellow pizza lover I think this is a great thread :thumbs:

I agree with Disneyhead, Via Napoli hands down is the best in Orlando.

Also check out Anthony's coal fired pizza off Sand Lake and Turkey Lake Rd, they have some really good pizza also. I cant remember the name, but a few years back we stopped for some pizza in one of those pizzerias off International Drive sort of near where they are putting that large ferris wheel and remember it being really good.

Also be real careful getting delivery off those flyers you find stuffed into the hotel rooms.

Via Napoli is hands down the best in-park pizza in Orlando, and possibly in Orlando overall. I do like Universal's quick service pizza better than Disney's. Pastamore is decent, but nothing too special, I'd rather go to Flippers.

As a fellow pizza lover I think this is a great thread :thumbs:

I agree with Disneyhead, Via Napoli hands down is the best in Orlando.

Also check out Anthony's coal fired pizza off Sand Lake and Turkey Lake Rd, they have some really good pizza also. I cant remember the name, but a few years back we stopped for some pizza in one of those pizzerias off International Drive sort of near where they are putting that large ferris wheel and remember it being really good.

Also be real careful getting delivery off those flyers you find stuffed into the hotel rooms.
We love Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza.

Didn't care for Pastamores Pizza, tried it once and won't be going there again, however I have eaten at the sit down and the Chicken Parm was really good. Louies isn't horrible...
BGT has a Pizza buffet that is really good, SeaWorld also has one that I have yet to try but as they are the same company I would think they are similar.

There's lots of Flippers in the area. There's one right by Sand Lake and there's also one on Kirkman. I love their flips (like a calzone).

Didn't care for Pastamores Pizza, tried it once and won't be going there again, however I have eaten at the sit down and the Chicken Parm was really good. Louies isn't horrible...
BGT has a Pizza buffet that is really good, SeaWorld also has one that I have yet to try but as they are the same company I would think they are similar.

They are the exact same lol. Except the SW one has more desserts.

I can't remember the name of the place or if it's even still there. But I ate some pizza years ago in a resturant at the Portifino Resort and is was superb! They had a brick pizza oven out in view of everyone and the quality was great, Anybody know the place im talking about? I think it was like a deli/ quick service pizzeria, but my memory is a little hazy.