Bands, Brew, BBQ 2014 | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Bands, Brew, BBQ 2014

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Getting ready for Bands, Brew & BBQ . . .

BBB-001.jpg

I believe they signed at least a few more large acts on the condition they didn't release the names more than a week in advance or something like that so they could avoid the harassment from anti-caps.

From SeaWorld

We’re excited to announce that country superstar Alan Jackson and rock-n-roll icon Kid Rock will be headlining this weekend’s kickoff of Bands, Brew & BBQ! Don’t miss Alan Jackson this Saturday at 5 p.m., and Kid Rock on Sunday at 4 p.m. The best part? Concerts are included with park admission! Don’t miss the mouth-watering BBQ, thirst-quenching beer and toe-tapping fun this weekend – more details: http://bit.ly/1lmuWaT

VIP tickets to Kid Rock have been procured. According to rep, Front Row VIP was sold out hours ago. Website is very slow since announcement.

Happy birthday . . .

KR-001.jpg

Posted with parents permission.

Sorry about the quality of the print. First day out with new camera.

I have over 900 shots to go through and a have some issues going on with my HVAC system that I need to get resolved ASAP. I will get pics up during the week. :thumbs:

-- EDIT --

Went to BBB event at SWO today and I am happy to report that I had a great time. I met up with a member of management and was told that all concert dates have been filled for the 2014 event. I was even able to talk with Terry Prather for a few moments while he was out and about greeting his SeaWorld guests. I'll have photo's and some video of the concert later on. It will be interesting to see what they have lined up for entertainment for next weekend. If they can top or even come close to what they had this weekend it will be amazing.

Last edited:
Who can rock, who can roll, who can flow like that . . . well evidently Kid Rock can. The February 2nd 2014 Bands, Brew and Barbecue concert at SeaWorld was a great successes. Kid Rock entertained a full house at the Bayside Stadium with great class and finesses. He and the Twisted Brown Trucker Band managed to put on a great performance with out using hardly any vulgar language like in his earlier works from the "Cocky" Album. He was very interactive with the crowd and encourage audience participation as much as possible.

Thank you SeaWorld for having Kid Rock play here today and special thanks to Kid Rock for the memorable performance you gave us all today.

KR-002.jpg

KR-003.jpg

KR-004.jpg

KR-005.jpg

KR-006.jpg

KR-007.jpg

KR-008.jpg

KR-009.jpg

KR-010.jpg

KR-011.jpg

KR-012.jpg

KR-013.jpg

KR-014.jpg

KR-015.jpg

KR-016.jpg

KR-017.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I have more pictures of both Kid Rock and BBB in general. I will get them up as soon as possible. I've got a lot going on this week, both for OU and issues at home (need a new HVAC system).

Ugh no fun! Best of luck with that, hopefully the weather will stay coolish to make it not so miserable.

While the odds were certainly not in SeaWorld's favor for this annual event you certainly would not have know it by being here this past Sunday. The atmosphere was very energetic and up beat by both patrons and the SWO staff.

Harley Davidson of Orlando made it's presence known with a display of impressive looking bikes. Country artist Caroline Kole gave several performances throughout the day at the brew and barbeque event area along with a DJ and other various artists. The Ports of Call outdoor event area was opened up to accommodate more seating for guests to sit and enjoy their food and various feathered and fury animals came out to join in on the fun.

Plenty of Brew and Barbeque for everyone and as the day wore on the lines got quite long. I notice that a lot of guest purchased the "Craft Brew Sampler" punch card for the beer huts.

SWO President Terry Prather made several impromptu appearances during the day to meet and talk with his guests. I had a chance to speak with him for a few moments and he thanked me for coming out today to cover this event.

Hats of to SeaWorld Orlando for giving your guests a wonderful event.

BBB-005.jpg

BBB-002.jpg

BBB-003.jpg

BBB-004.jpg

BBB-006.jpg

BBB-007.jpg

BBB-008.jpg

BBB-009.jpg

BBB-010.jpg

BBB-011.jpg

BBB-012.jpg

BBB-013.jpg