Avengers 5 (2026) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers 5 (2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was reported recently that Wonder-Man was being thrown away completely and not brought back into production so if true all Destin has left in MCU is Shang-Chi 2.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I mean, he has been a part of the "better" side of Marvel's latest.
Sesame Street Idk GIF

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I mean, he has been a part of the "better" side of Marvel's latest.
Sesame Street Idk GIF
For this saga, yes. If MoM was a part of The Infinity Saga it'd be one of the more mid movies. It's hard to judge his Loki stuff as he only wrote the pilot and S1 finale, but that was where he shined way more than MoM. Seems like Waldron is being used as the Multiverse guy though which, based on MoM at least, leaves me a tad bit worried for these two Avengers films which I feel should kinda just go a bit nuts with the Multiverse (but in a NWH sort of way where everything comes together with perfect cohesion, purpose, and heart).

Eh, I still think introducing a bunch of fan service castings and then killing them off in hilariously gruesome ways is the best thing the MCU's done in a while. Probably won't watch it but he's the best choice of a pretty depleted bench.

Reactions: grlhowl and Ahmanet
Kang has already been defeated in all of his appearances so far ... maybe they keep him in the title, but he needs to be replaced by a villain that the general audience will take seriously

• Sad
Reactions: Lucky Planet