Are Shows Universal? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Are Shows Universal?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pitch Perfect is a capella. Improvised instruments don't fit that mold.
I think USH used to have something like this where guys dressed like construction workers would play on a "construction site" in the New York area of the upper lot.
Personally I'd prefer Pitch Perfect to drumming on a bucket.

Reactions: Jon84
Pitch Perfect is a capella. Improvised instruments don't fit that mold.
I think USH used to have something like this where guys dressed like construction workers would play on a "construction site" in the New York area of the upper lot.
Personally I'd prefer Pitch Perfect to drumming on a bucket.

The you should go and listen to the King Kong construction site, they play tunes all day ;)

Not sure if it is PP but I can see that property being a decent draw for the "female demographic". Bonus points if they open it the same day as the HK store.

Plus, it could be a decent show for what it is. Would it be on a parade float somewhere or on the large stage by RRR?

Agree on the drummers. My comment was more towards the actor audition. I believe they will be partnered with a third party musical group in the works.

I heard a rumor the third party musical group could be very similar to the American Music Machine that performs at Epcot!

The new musical show sounds like a replacement for Beetlejuice that will probably be located in the current Fear Factor theater. It won't be in the other two outdoor theaters because of F&F and NintendoLand, and I doubt they will build a whole new theater for this show when they already have a large one with a crappy show in need of replacement.

Well the new survey seemed very show centric to me, as if it was trying to establish the value of them...

Last edited: