Are Shows Universal? | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Are Shows Universal?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Part of the problem is viewing is terrible in USF and IOA isn't much better, but better nonetheless. USF just is not in anyway made for nighttime spectaculars/firework shows to be performed there.
IOA is obviously made for nighttime spectaculars (btw that's the term Disney uses stuff like this). I feel that IOA has pretty good viewing areas for fireworks. In fact, every land except WWoHP has one and they are big enough to bring most people off of the main paths completely. Also, the backstage boat dock could help with a nightly production.

IOA is obviously made for nighttime spectaculars (btw that's the term Disney uses stuff like this). I feel that IOA has pretty good viewing areas for fireworks. In fact, every land except WWoHP has one and they are big enough to bring most people off of the main paths completely. Also, the backstage boat dock could help with a nightly production.
I personally don't understand why they keep on with CineSpec when they should be doing something like RoE/WoC/RoL in the IOA lagoon. USF tends to at least feel more crowded because of the more narrow walkways and has more rides (that aren't water rides esp), so a nighttime show to keep people in IOA would really help.

Street Breakz performed at the Orlando Magic game tonight. Apparently, they perform there at least once a week according to some greeter.

Sing It, Beat Builders, and the fish thing are all decent theme park street entertainment.

Straight Outta Food Truck is a misfire, but I'll take 3 outta 4.
Don't forget the Studio Band in Hollywood and Street Breakz in...well... That changes. They may be Seasonal but there still good shows.

Sing It, Beat Builders, and the fish thing are all decent theme park street entertainment.

Straight Outta Food Truck is a misfire, but I'll take 3 outta 4.

I like Food Truck just because it's the first fresh take on improv I've seen since the 80s. Don't love it, but if it makes kids laugh, does its job.

Not as big a fan of Beat Builders because I (unfairly) can't help but compare it to the far-superior Death Drums.

Sing It is cute and riding the Pitch Perfect wave (it's fan base typically underserved by theme parks), Fish Market is fine but will be better when they replace the bowling pins with fake fish (in the plans, may have happened already).

Reactions: JungleSkip
This Saturday at 6:10 pm

I don't see why they're getting rid of this when they have the god awful Fish show down the street...

Reactions: Jon84