Announcement during Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Announcement during Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I registered (went through on about fourth try), but I expect nothing. The synergy between Disney Parks and ABC is just too much. I would not be surprised if we see a Once Upon a Time set walkthrough at DHS sometime soon.

I registered (went through on about fourth try), but I expect nothing. The synergy between Disney Parks and ABC is just too much. I would not be surprised if we see a Once Upon a Time set walkthrough at DHS sometime soon.

It went through fine for me this morning with only one try. As for OUAT, if Jack Sparrow gets bad reviews, maybe it'll replace that.

Jack Sparrow is simply a test to see how the Jack Musion effect plays with people. It will be extensively used in Singapore's PotC. I wouldn't expect it to be around that long.

Jack Sparrow is simply a test to see how the Jack Musion effect plays with people. It will be extensively used in Singapore's PotC. I wouldn't expect it to be around that long.

You mean Shanghai, right? :p If they're really using that for Shanghai I'll be disappointed. The AA Jack looks convincing enough.

You mean Shanghai, right? :p If they're really using that for Shanghai I'll be disappointed. The AA Jack looks convincing enough.

Gotta disagree there. The first time I saw Legend of Jack Sparrow, I thought there was an actual actor playing Jack Sparrow, like the walkaround character in Adventureland. The Musion technology works very well. As a show though, you can tell that, as Disneyhead said, it's all just a test of the Musion and projection effects.

Right, Shanghai!

Sidebar: in the past 30 mins. I have spiked a 102° fever. I really not feeling very good.

Yikes! Get better soon! :smiley:

Gotta disagree there. The first time I saw Legend of Jack Sparrow, I thought there was an actual actor playing Jack Sparrow, like the walkaround character in Adventureland. The Musion technology works very well. As a show though, you can tell that, as Disneyhead said, it's all just a test of the Musion and projection effects.

FJ's Musion technology didn't fool me into thinking they were there.