Announcement during Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Announcement during Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean, I am happy for those 31 lucky families. But to make a national announcement about this seems right up there with a full blown press event for new benches at F!.

I mean, I am happy for those 31 lucky families. But to make a national announcement about this seems right up there with a full blown press event for new benches at F!.

Now that I think about it, this will just let more people know about the sweepstakes, making it less likely to win.

We have a better chance of seeing a fully operational Yeti than anyone here winning this :skellington:

This is more underwhelming than the Leap Year offer, but oh well... I'll enter for the hell of it. If I win, AWESOME! Disneyland, Cali, here I come! If I don't win, nothing's lost. I'm gonna go for the Grown Up Fun one.

This is more underwhelming than the Leap Year offer, but oh well... I'll enter for the hell of it. If I win, AWESOME! Disneyland, Cali, here I come! If I don't win, nothing's lost. I'm gonna go for the Grown Up Fun one.

Only if they don't sell or use your info....
But what the hell, I'll give it a chanc but have no illusions of winning.

I'd enter with no expectation of winning, but it's only open to the Continental U.S. I guess it's just too expensive to fly out a military family living in Japan. :embarassed:

Is there a minimum age for this? I'm 17 and it gave me an error message saying I wasn't eligible but didn't say why...

Rules: "Open only to persons, who are, as of Entry, not minors as defined by their state, province or territory of primary residence (“Minors”), and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, D.C. or Canada (excluding Quebec) (collectively, “Territory”)"

Sorry :( Maybe an adult in your household can enter?

PS: Full Rules

Last edited:
Well darn. :furious:

My parents are both entering so one can hope :pray: I've never been to Disneyland. I've been to Disney World in Florida because I live in NC so it's a lot easier to get to FL than CA. I really want to see the difference that everyone keeps talking about on here.

I mean it's a really great idea for a promotion. Certainly better than Limited Time Mehgic*. But the fact that it goes to 31 families renders it meaningless. Way to reward your unfathomably loyal fans Disney.

*Credit JungeSkip

Given the fact that Disney is a $40 Billion multinational corp. and the fact that they are making a "BIG" announcement on national TV on New Years Eve, I would expect some BIG like giving away 1 trip a day everyday of 2013. I don't see much difference between 31 trips and 1 trip. Would Disney make such an announcement of 1 trip?