American Ninja Warrior Coming to USF May 10-11 | Inside Universal Forums

American Ninja Warrior Coming to USF May 10-11

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got the email just now to sign up for the tickets. 3 showtimes each night. 10:30, 12:30, and 2:30. I'm going to the Monday night ones. Possibly doing 2 days at the parks book-ending it.

I was wondering this.
I was at the park the day of the taping (they did't shoot til about midnight) but it took up a lot of space.
Getting to the Mummy in particular was a bit of a tax because of the course being out and the wait was minimal all day... I think people couldn't be bothered to tackle the diversion.
They were also filming the families of the contestants in the parks - I was boarding the hogwarts express as they were filming a family do the same and we were sat on the train a LONG time while they got the shoot right so I would imagine we will see quite a bit of Universal Orlando in the finished episode.

I was wondering this.
I was at the park the day of the taping (they did't shoot til about midnight) but it took up a lot of space.
Getting to the Mummy in particular was a bit of a tax because of the course being out and the wait was minimal all day... I think people couldn't be bothered to tackle the diversion.
They were also filming the families of the contestants in the parks - I was boarding the hogwarts express as they were filming a family do the same and we were sat on the train a LONG time while they got the shoot right so I would imagine we will see quite a bit of Universal Orlando in the finished episode.

Have you ever watched the UK version, I havent, just wondered if they film in any 'glamorous' locations :lol:

I watched the UK one after hearing the US one would be at UO... and no. UK just films on a soundstage however the course is EXACTLY the same as the US one which is cool.

^ Interesting. Who here went to the finale taping, or did you even know it was a finale taping? Were there any fireworks or anything?

Well it's just finale of the city. The winners from each city move on to the actual finale to reach Mt. Midoriyama.