American Adventure: How are the AAs cycled through? | Inside Universal Forums

American Adventure: How are the AAs cycled through?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 31, 2009
Can someone explain how the different animatronics get "on and off" the stage? Are they on a track below the stage and rotated? Has anyone ever seen what it looks like below the stage and can describe it?

Can someone explain how the different animatronics get "on and off" the stage? Are they on a track below the stage and rotated? Has anyone ever seen what it looks like below the stage and can describe it?

Not so much rotated as slid in and out on their own train like track. So you got the gist of it right. They slide into position and rise up.

^ There is an old wide shot of underneath the track area that rotates below the audience seating. It was kind of creepy to imagine wandering around back there when the show is dark. Search das google and perhaps you can find it.

^ wow, thanks for the link. I had never seen those. Wild that a crap home computer could probably run that show today, even though it wouldn't be wise to have only one in command. And did anyone else notice the OSHA violations??? I don't know but a fraction of the rules but some of those pictures made me cringe.