2020 Halloween Tribute Store | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really surprising that theyre selling that shirt, but i guess from most peoples perspective, Pumpkin Lord doesnt really mean anything to them. Hopefully the new designs trickling in make it to the online store soon.
The facebook group seems to think since pumpkinlord is on a shirt they are completely scrapping that house next year :lol:

The new shirt released in the Tribute Store today is beautiful! However I don’t believe it is a scarezone shirt, even if the tag says it is..
Reasonings:
1. Usually the scarezone shirt will say “HHN [INSERT YEAR] Scarezones“
2. It would also list the names of the scarezones.
3. Most of the stuff on the new shirt was rumored to be in houses.
Overall it seems to be just a new fun shirt design they made for this year using some of their favorite characters that were to be featured. And they were able to release it because fans already have an idea of the themes of the rumored houses that were to come and for the general public it wouldn’t give much away to them.

I am still hoping and believing that at least most of the original content will stay and be a part of next years event.

Status
Not open for further replies.