2020 Halloween Tribute Store | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I am going to Uni next week with my family. My little sister really wants to go to 30 if she is allowed (she is 9). I want to take her in the tribute store to give her a taste of what HHN is like. Would you say it's appropriate? Is there a lot of gore or anything?

The new shirt released in the Tribute Store today is beautiful! However I don’t believe it is a scarezone shirt, even if the tag says it is..
Reasonings:
1. Usually the scarezone shirt will say “HHN [INSERT YEAR] Scarezones“
2. It would also list the names of the scarezones.
3. Most of the stuff on the new shirt was rumored to be in houses.
Overall it seems to be just a new fun shirt design they made for this year using some of their favorite characters that were to be featured. And they were able to release it because fans already have an idea of the themes of the rumored houses that were to come and for the general public it wouldn’t give much away to them.

I am still hoping and believing that at least most of the original content will stay and be a part of next years event.
Is it possible that this is a revised design and the original would have had the zones listed on the back or something? Would kinda also explain weird discrepencies like the pumpkin lord being on a shirt for zones or a random Hive vampire being a "surprise guest" under the assumption that this isnt the original design they had planned.

new shirt being sold, i love it

Hot dang, that's killer! I downright love the look of the Pumpkin Lord.

While the event isn't happening this year, it looks like we're getting merch exclusive to the 30th. (I'm counting the previous year logo shirts as throwbacks, yes they have the 30 years on the sleeves, but they're mainly a nod to the past.)

I think it's safe to assume that any other exclusive 30th merch is going to be focused on the originals, anything involving an IP will have to wait till the event itself returns. I also got a feeling the 3rd room that's being teased might have been initially themed to one of the IP's, so they have to do a bit of tweaking. Even if that's not the case, hey it's something nice to look forward to.

So if the shirt is best of scarezones then why is pumpkin king, LITC, and possibly hive vamp on there?
I thought you were asking about the zone itself, which is why I gave the answer I did.

I can't believe im seeing Fear again :lol::lol::lol:
You'll find out why, when/if they have the event.

Hey guys. I am going to Uni next week with my family. My little sister really wants to go to 30 if she is allowed (she is 9). I want to take her in the tribute store to give her a taste of what HHN is like. Would you say it's appropriate? Is there a lot of gore or anything?
Nah it's fine.

Do we have any idea if and when the third room is opening?
I’m planning on heading on Thursday to check out the tribute store and maybe drop some cash on some merch. I do want to wait till the third room opens tho, to spend a lot of cash there.

I find everyone asking for Lady Luck quite interesting she was all but forgotten by me until people started talking about her again

I also find the lack of Chance on merch quite interesting...I feel like there is more to it than "they forgot"

Perhaps she just wasn't cemented as much as they would have liked...but then again...neither was Fear or Bone

I find everyone asking for Lady Luck quite interesting she was all but forgotten by me until people started talking about her again

I also find the lack of Chance on merch quite interesting...I feel like there is more to it than "they forgot"

Perhaps she just wasn't cemented as much as they would have liked...but then again...neither was Fear or Bone
The put blood on a shirt before chance. I didn’t even know blood had a name

Went to UO today to check out the tribute store. The two employees I asked had no clue about a third room opening for the tribute store but I can confirm it DOES smell like HHN in there.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Status
Not open for further replies.