What's everyone's favorite place to eat in park? | Inside Universal Forums

What's everyone's favorite place to eat in park?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 26, 2015
Glendale
Hi all! Whats your favorite place to eat in park?

I used to love to get the hot dogs, pretzel and beer before getting on the tram....

Something about eating on the tram that just makes everything taste better. :D

I really wish they would put some kind of cup holder on the tram for the drinks, it is really hard to hold your drink and food on the tram....but i guess that is half the fun trying not to drop it lol.

Anyone know if USH is getting a table service restaurant...?

Side note i'm really happy with springfield I have yet to try the food, but the beer was really good to me.

Reactions: Zacharygof
It wasn't technically in the park but I always used to go eat at Tommy's Burgers at Citywalk. When it comes to small snacks and stuff Despicable Delights usually hits the spot. Haven't tried Springfield's offerings though. 

A new dining venue is replacing the old House of Horrors location. 

Reactions: DonRaf
It's always a hit or a miss in all the different locations, so my favorite spot always changes within the park.

I really enjoy Jurassic Cafe's citrus marinated chicken. One of the best deals in the park! Also love getting a sandwich at the Palace Theatre or soup and sandwich at French Street Cafe. Also enjoyed Krusty Burger. It honestly depends!

Flintstones was a favorite of mine, loved the fresh BBQ! I sincerely wish they'd bring back the TRex bbq....

Reactions: William and DonRaf
I am meeting up with some friends from the East Coast in Nevada. We plan on taking the Las Vegas 2 Universal Studios Tour http://vegas2hollywood.com

What is the best place to sit down for a relaxing meal with 8 people? We all seek something with a variety of different foods.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am meeting up with some friends from the East Coast in Nevada. We plan on taking the Las Vegas 2 Universal Studios Tour http://vegas2hollywood.com

What is the best place to sit down for a relaxing meal with 8 people? We all seek something with a variety of different foods.
Welcome to the forums!

If you'd like to eat inside the park, I would recommend eating somewhere in Springfield by the Simpsons Ride. You'll be able to find burgers, fried chicken, pizza, tacos, ice cream, and more in that area. If you want a little more variety, you can always check out the dining venues scattered throughout CityWalk.

Reactions: BernardMesa