What’s Hot In Hollywood? – Harry Potter, Despicable Me, Simpsons and More! | Inside Universal Forums

What’s Hot In Hollywood? – Harry Potter, Despicable Me, Simpsons and More!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hahahaha William :p I knew you'd react that way ;) all I got was a subtle name-less reference to one of my opinions ;) haha.

I know this is veeeeery far off into the future, but if a Phase 2 of Potter ever happens in California, I will personally buy everyone butterbeer for a year. Lol

Reactions: William
Hahahaha William :p I knew you'd react that way ;) all I got was a subtle name-less reference to one of my opinions ;) haha.

I know this is veeeeery far off into the future, but if a Phase 2 of Potter ever happens in California, I will personally buy everyone butterbeer for a year. Lol
Isn't my undying love enough? =(

Seriously though i doubt we'll ever see phase two but you know how people get if we flat out dismiss something.

Ohhhh it's more than enough ;) *growls, pokes Adri, winks*

:p haha

And yeah, you're right. I mean, we can maybe see a very tiny phase two in the future, but different from Florida's since we have no space whatsoever. Like, their Phase 2 is an entire London land. Maybe ours would be the rumored Great Hall restaurant, or maybe a walk through through Hagrid's hut, or maybe a special effects show (basically Potter version of the old Ghostbusters show), or maybe a Shrieking Shack attraction since it's super close to Hogsmeade in the movie. I can maaaybe see that being our hypothetical phase two. But no full second London land.

Either way, great article :) It was hot :)

People are already questioning a Phase 3 for UOR..! :rolleyes:

Honestly, I think their "Phase 3" and our "Phase 2" will be the same: just slight improvements to keep everything up to date. We may not even get improvements since we'll have the newest Wizarding World to date, most likely full of all the new little elements Orlando will have to offer.

I can bet you guys anything that Forbidden Journey's queue will be labeled as a separate attraction, as Tour of Hogwarts or something! Which isn't that far fetched, it basically can be its own attraction!

I can bet you guys anything that Forbidden Journey's queue will be labeled as a separate attraction, as Tour of Hogwarts or something! Which isn't that far fetched, it basically can be its own attraction!
But then it'll seem as if there's a queue for a queue.. I dunno, I'd rather they just leave it as a pleasant surprise for guests.

But there IS a queue for the queue! They have it in Florida! They use the Universal Express line (which isn't used on the ride afterall since it's too popular or for some other reason) to allow guests walk through the queue without going on the ride :)

That wouldn't be a bad idea, but where would Gate A go? Would they experience the full queue as the other riders do, or would they cut through some other end of the castle and see bits and pieces as seen in IOA?

Apparently Gate A isnt available in Florida and maybe the same thing won't happen here. the same length of the "tour" line is the same as the standard queue, just faster since it's just for Castle viewing.

Yeah, Florida STILL doesn't use Universal Express and it's been three years, so I think it would be a while before they use Gate A.

But gosh, I don't think ill EVER want to use Gate A once it opens! The queue is incredible so I won't mind waiting :)

Gate A might run along the current cue wouldnt be to hard to run(besides were getting a que tested attraction that could be fixed for optimal and gate a usage) an extra line, if it didnt have a gate A line that would run the whole castle i would not want to take it. TF the ride has a great que but after 1 or 2 times through it i prefer the shorter way less themed gate a que, Obviously potters que will have many different things to see ever time you go through.

Last edited by a moderator: