Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 461 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything looks amazing.

I'm a little jealous- in fact, jealous enough that as in porusing through Instagram to see the pics- I have a huge question. How in the hell do you get to be media? Some of these people have 50 followers and maybe 2 likes on their post. Some have 5k+ and only 90 views on a video from a week ago (proving those 5k are mostly bought).
I mean- they want influence, right? Who are half of these people?

Reactions: Joel
Ooh I like that it says ride now when there's no wait. I was wondering if you were going to have to tap regardless of wait.

Reactions: Scott W.
Everything looks amazing.

I'm a little jealous- in fact, jealous enough that as in porusing through Instagram to see the pics- I have a huge question. How in the hell do you get to be media? Some of these people have 50 followers and maybe 2 likes on their post. Some have 5k+ and only 90 views on a video from a week ago (proving those 5k are mostly bought).
I mean- they want influence, right? Who are half of these people?
Those may be their personal feeds and social media accounts. They may be working for larger publications. Like people representing Attractions magazine, best of orlando, Orlando Sentinel, etc. They may post stuff on their little twitter accts while there, and then write an article for them after they get home, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.