Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 241 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*turns on Discovery channel*

"Here at the ancient ruins of Mezalunetxa, archeologists are carefully excavating the site. They must use special tools to maintain the integrity of the delicate remains. After years of digging, the team has found the location of the perimeter walls and the remnants of the rolling steel storm door, typical to structures of this period."
This made me laugh wayyyy too hard.

Reactions: Mike S
*turns on Discovery channel*

"Here at the ancient ruins of Mezalunetxa, archeologists are carefully excavating the site. They must use special tools to maintain the integrity of the delicate remains. After years of digging, the team has found the location of the perimeter walls and the remnants of the rolling steel storm door, typical to structures of this period."
Can't imagine what they would think of audio animatronics.

Reactions: Joel
Not checked here in a few days and great to see plenty of progress, nice stage of construction because the visual progress at this pointis way more apparent in a shorter space of time. It is also interesting to note from recent photos is the huge quantity of rock work pieces still yet to be placed in the park all stacked up in the wave pool, just shows there will be plenty or rock work to see.

Few updates here from Bio that weren't posted here:

Unsure how interested people are in seeing this but I was lucky enough to be given an official Volcano Bay tote a month or two back. Thought I'd post it on here to get an idea of some of the items they may sell.

IMG_4749.JPG

The back is blank, however the print is of a good quality!

Unsure how interested people are in seeing this but I was lucky enough to be given an official Volcano Bay tote a month or two back. Thought I'd post it on here to get an idea of some of the items they may sell.

View attachment 3560

The back is blank, however the print is of a good quality!
That's pretty cool, that looks like the type of item that is made specifically by marketing to hand out at trade shows and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.