Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 260 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t happen for the reasons JungleSkip said. HHN excels because of its soundstages. EU won’t have anything comparable to the necessary infrastructure to support 10+ houses that won’t necessitate shutting down half the restaurants in the park. Never mind that a sever limitation of HHN at IoA was how heavily themed the lands are. It basically meant zones were forced into looks that fit the established vibe, where the Studios’ fairly generic city-scapes and flat walls could be anything. EU is even MORE themed and sectioned.

The only way HHN happens at EU, is if EU is massive failure at opening and Universal wants to drive traffic.

There's a reason HHN hasn't been in IOA for 15 years.

No walk-throughs in the latest plans from what I've heard.

EDIT: Although, enhanced meet and greet for Frankenstein's monster set in the lab could be considered a walk-through maybe?

Do the latest plans for the land just indicate the ride, shops, and dining, or is the big theater also still in the cards?

A new theme park will have enough pull on it's own so it doesn't need events.
Universal Studios is the oldest park and will stay the event park as it works there perfectly.
Regarding Halloween I expect IOA will get the trick or treat kiddy version they started in 2020 to spread the growing amount of hotel guests. I'll add Halloween versions of popular Universal characters like Minions and Maybe Nintendo (if they allow it) into the mix to entertain the kids. potter wil get their version as done in other Universal parks to fill the offerings out.
When the resort grows I can expect Volcano Bay will get "Rivers of Blood" focused on teens, with projections on the volcano and a party atmosphere with live music and dance acts.

Reactions: IndyRs
No walk-throughs in the latest plans from what I've heard.

EDIT: Although, enhanced meet and greet for Frankenstein's monster set in the lab could be considered a walk-through maybe?

Glad to hear Universal’s finally doing enhanced character meet and greets.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Ask me again in a year.
Oh this is nice it doesn’t sound like the theatre is totally ruled out just yet, hanging onto hope for that one big time. Idk why, but it feels like a really great compliment to this land, great place to go after a drink and some meat, or after meeting Frankie, really hope it happens.

What it would be based on I legit couldn’t think though.

I was thinking about investing in Comcast since I have a hunch there will be good news but the stock market is currently... interesting.

Ignore volatility, it'll all regain eventually.

Comcast is a decent company, better choice than AT&T. If you're interested in investing though, Charter and T-Mobile might get you better returns (Wall Street doesn't like how much Comcast has invested in entertainment compared to higher-margin cable and generally doesn't value those assets very highly).

Ignore volatility, it'll all regain eventually.

Comcast is a decent company, better choice than AT&T. If you're interested in investing though, Charter and T-Mobile might get you better returns (Wall Street doesn't like how much Comcast has invested in entertainment compared to higher-margin cable and generally doesn't value those assets very highly).

I've sold my Tesla shares and moved them over to Comcast and I'll see how that goes.

I'm sure my shares in AMC will make up the difference.

I need to get off Reddit.

I've sold my Tesla shares and moved them over to Comcast and I'll see how that goes.

I'm sure my shares in AMC will make up the difference.

I need to get off Reddit.
Not holding GameStock, tsk tsk.

But really though, I'm really hoping the investor call tomorrow drops something, even if it's just a shifted timeframe or confirmation they're still working on the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.