Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May or June seems like a good possibility as them gives them enough time to make sure everything is up and running and also just before the summer season starts kicking into gear.
Chances are all of the rides (except maybe Potter) are up and running, as we've seen testing for every outdoor ride for months now already. I don't think we have to worry about them rushing this. I'd be surprised if this wasn't at least soft opened by Easter.

When will it open, or when will it grand open? Cause those are almost certainly different dates.

When will it open, or when will it grand open? Cause those are almost certainly different dates.
Basically I like to travel in May before Memorial weekend and wondering if I'm crazy to hope for Epic being open by then
I missed Dreamworks land by a fortnight this May!

Am I worried that the Epic Universe Preview Center might not have as many physical sets like the IOA one? Given the size of the building that previously housed the Legacy Store, it seems like the PC might be filled with screens with some physical sets. That aside, I hope it will be the characters from the IP showing up and explaining what their areas offer.
May or June seems like a good possibility as them gives them enough time to make sure everything is up and running and also just before the summer season starts kicking into gear.
I would like to believe the EU opens in May 2025, seeing that the last USO park opened in May 1999 as well. All the rides are up and running properly.

Look at current construction, I think 1 year is optimistic for done and ready for full open. There's a lot to get done. Not saying they can't throw everything at it to get it done earlier, but that's not a normal schedule. I think early summer softs is fairly safe. Whether thats, partial opening, AP previews, or open, but not grand open yet is a question on how quick they get everything done. As for Grand opening, it could be late summer, but I could also see post labor day to boost the slower time period.

Am I worried that the Epic Universe Preview Center might not have as many physical sets like the IOA one? Given the size of the building that previously housed the Legacy Store, it seems like the PC might be filled with screens with some physical sets. That aside, I hope it will be the characters from the IP showing up and explaining what their areas offer.

I think a lot of video screens crowded by lots of t-shirt racks.