Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Disney themselves has fantasmic and world of color that do not need large pyro to keep people in the parks. I liked the universal show a lot but if they could do better on marketing with a new show that is plussed enough to keep studios open until at least 9 every night I think it would be a big win for the park. I hope the downtime is focused on making a show the park believes in enough to do this.

They should package the new show with a new nighttime parade for a "Summer Nights '24 Celebration!"
They should work with Legacy Entertainment (formerly Gary Goddard Entertainment) and build a night parade. The work Goddard did for Six Flags on the "Glow in the Park Parade" was great using Six Flags budget. I can only imagine with technology advances in the last 15 years, and a Universal size budget what a great show they could create. Creating an overarching theme for a parade and nighttime show would be amazing!

Reactions: tankart150
They should work with Legacy Entertainment (formerly Gary Goddard Entertainment) and build a night parade. The work Goddard did for Six Flags on the "Glow in the Park Parade" was great using Six Flags budget. I can only imagine with technology advances in the last 15 years, and a Universal size budget what a great show they could create. Creating an overarching theme for a parade and nighttime show would be amazing!

Have you seen the nighttime parade at Universal Japan? That is what I hope USF gets and not a slimmed down version of it.

Fairly certain that they have the pumps for the fountains in that Hess themed dock

The plumbing that connected all the fountains is removed too, looks like over the coming days it’ll be a bare platform

I wonder if they'll take this time to upgrade to more/different fountain heads (or add fire like WoC) or if they're just replacing what was there.

I wish they did some kind of summer celebration, not necessarily concerts, but do kind of like BGT does honestly with special entertainment, decor around the park, special lights and such.

Last year they tested out a summer food event without much fanfare. It wasn't bad, but I think staffing levels might have prevented them from pushing it.

Hopefully they get better projectors for the lagoon projections lol

Reactions: Coolbfitz