CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I feel like something went wrong and maybe they aren’t able to make any announcements yet.

Otherwise it seems that a line of communication got screwed for today.

No mention of what Special Effects will be included.
Universal doesn't really announce this type of stuff, I'd imagine they'll try to keep things quiet to have a true "wow" moment on social media. Disney has Universal beat by 3 weeks with their Disney Springs show, so I'd imagine Universal would like to shock people as well instead of playing the "we have them too" game and announce it early.

Universal doesn't really announce this type of stuff, I'd imagine they'll try to keep things quiet to have a true "wow" moment on social media. Disney has Universal beat by 3 weeks with their Disney Springs show, so I'd imagine Universal would like to shock people as well instead of playing the "we have them too" game and announce it early.

I would almost rather be surprised than for them to release everything. It is more special that way..

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
I would almost rather be surprised than for them to release everything. It is more special that way..
I agree, but Universal should at least provide some more details instead of going straight to mentioning IP. One of the things that hurt Cinematic Celebration was the lack of info on what exactly it was (let alone logistical details).

The boilerplate text on the site at the moment just mentions a "cinematic journey" and immediately mentions Harry Potter. It should mention something about the lagoon/water lol

I think the show will be great (previous show was best show in Orlando before HEA returned) however I am slightly concerned that it says Select Nights in the info. Hopefully this just is referring to HHN nights more than anything else.
Agree, I think CC was far better than Fantasmic and 2nd* best show after HEA, it sounded crazy to say. My hope is that it becomes a nightly occurrence, but we shall see

*3rd best when Ignite at SWO runs

Reactions: IzzyB and tyro
i spoke too soon lol

More information. Looks like 600 drones as well as other effects.

Mixed Martial Arts Wow GIF by UFC

Reactions: GA-MBIT