Universal Studios Florida New Nighttime Show (2024) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Florida New Nighttime Show (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes, this is REALLY needed for USO. It seems very lacking now without any festivals running. Dreamworks, new high level parade, new lagoon show will elevate the park to a decent level.

Exactly!! This park doesn't feel complete without the entertainment. I'm just hoping they really advertise the parade and lagoon show this time so people know Universal has them.

Exactly!! This park doesn't feel complete without the entertainment. I'm just hoping they really advertise the parade and lagoon show this time so people know Universal has them.
The combined marketing push of the Tribute Store, Parade, Lagoon Show, and all of the merch surrounding it is giving me hope that this could be a pretty big thing.

The Universal Twitter Shark Tank parody and Unboxing video posted in the Tribute Store thread also seemed to imply that Dreamworks Land is being folded into this Nostalgic Summer push as well. Definitely seems like they're trying to make all of these tinier USF additions sum up to feel much more substantial than they might as a dozen seperate announcements.

The combined marketing push of the Tribute Store, Parade, Lagoon Show, and all of the merch surrounding it is giving me hope that this could be a pretty big thing.

The Universal Twitter Shark Tank parody and Unboxing video posted in the Tribute Store thread also seemed to imply that Dreamworks Land is being folded into this Nostalgic Summer push as well. Definitely seems like they're trying to make all of these tinier USF additions sum up to feel much more substantial than they might as a dozen seperate announcements.
Grand opening date for DW Land I’m guessing to be revealed Monday. Which is going to be during the summer.

I mean, Shrek is kinda retro, sooo, it fits.

Reactions: Flarkus and Nico
I mean, Shrek is kinda retro, sooo, it fits.

Kyle Mooney Wow GIF by Saturday Night Live

In shocking news, Universal has actually released park hours more than 2 months in advance, site has hours through July.

USF doesn't stay consistently open late enough for a nighttime show until June 14th when they close at 9PM. With the exception of 1 or 2 nights, the park is open until 9PM every day.

Not saying June 14th is the start of their retro event, but at least the park will be gearing up for it around that timeframe.

I know absolute zero about lights but in a UO Facebook group that was talking about the lighting someone posted this

"Those new fixtures just came out and are the next generation of the model of lights that you see in Happily Ever After at the Magic Kingdom. They don't need weather enclosures as they are IP66 and can withstand heavy rain. Their numbers and positioning also suggests they are about to create looks in the sky more similar to what you see in the Magic Kingdom. These fixtures are not inexpensive, so Universal is scaling up their setup here significantly from what was there before."