Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 559 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
That is unbelievable that it made news. Was there anything about the man knocked unconscious and arrested at Downtown Disney on Friday night around 7:00 pm?

NEWS - It is currently below 70 degrees at Universal Studios this morning. We have talked to some folks in the park who have had to wear heavy coats. No reports on hypothermia yet. It will be much warmer tomorrow. Stay tuned for more news.

:doh::rofl:

NEWS - It is currently below 70 degrees at Universal Studios this morning. We have talked to some folks in the park who have had to wear heavy coats. No reports on hypothermia yet. It will be much warmer tomorrow. Stay tuned for more news.

:doh::rofl:

"This would never happen at Disney" said one man

Reactions: natespf
Don't know if anyone else has realized but in the scene during the first VTU transfer (confrontation between Megatron and Optimus Prime) there is a Coup Theater sign on the building next to the two.

Take a very close look at the graffiti wall within the attraction, all sorts of fun little things written on it :thumbs:

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Take a very close look at the graffiti wall within the attraction, all sorts of fun little things written on it :thumbs:

I've tried to read it, but I can't really get a good look at it. Can you elaborate, if possible? I'll have to look out for the Coup sign next time.

Dont know if this has any bearing on Florida eventually getting it, but Inside Universal is reporting they cant find a trace of the Energon Drink anywhere at USH.
Confirmed. Looks like the place that sold the signature drink in USH is now a photo pickup location. Hope they still give the drink a run here in Orlando.

Weren't Energon and Flaming Moes essentially the same thing?

Yes, same basic recipe. The reason they axed it from USH is basically because it's coming back as the Flaming Moes when Springfield opens up in Hollywood.

I thought Energon was more of a slush.. :shrug:

They had 2. The regular (Flaming Moe) version and the slush version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy