The Tribute Stores Thread | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Tribute Stores Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy something from the stores... I don't know what, though... maybe, a stuffed E.T., but I never thought he was cute... he looks kinda ugly... (My mom thought this too...) maybe, a stuffed Jaws... I think sharks are cute... because the truth is, I love animals... even buzzards and donkeys look cute... but I have an irrational fear of bats like Ace Ventura...

I would buy something from the stores... I don't know what, though... maybe, a stuffed E.T., but I never thought he was cute... he looks kinda ugly... (My mom thought this too...) maybe, a stuffed Jaws... I think sharks are cute... because the truth is, I love animals... even buzzards and donkeys look cute... but I have an irrational fear of bats like Ace Ventura...
I never got to know Danielle, but finally someone addressed the lack of buzzard merch at Universal

And for that, I think we can all at least be a little thankful for his time here

Does anyone remember when the Jurassic tribute store last year closed for HHN? I really despise how Universal is reluctant to reveal a close date for this year.

From the official press release:

For the first time ever, the scares taking root in the streets of Universal Studios Florida will bleed into the theme of the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store with a collection of incredibly detailed environments inspired by the iconic Halloween haunts featured throughout the event. Guests will shop the latest Halloween Horror Nights merchandise and treats as they venture through a Pumpkin Patch, Cemetery and Witch’s Cottage – eventually making their way to the final room – an elaborate Halloween festival set in the same town as the store’s neighboring scare zone, “Sweet Revenge.”

I love how the store is going to blend in with the story outside. It's so cool seeing the store grow as a concept and part of the experience.

The art for the originals on the website seems to skew a bit bolder and more towards a fun vs. dark and gritty. All of the concepts sound fun.

...when's the next announcement? (I'm kidding, but I do want to see full merch and food offerings).

Last edited:
Reactions: ReelJustice
So excited for the pumpkin patch room! I actually said to a friend how cool would it be to see a pumpkin patch themed room. Maybe see lil boo and the pumpkin lord?

Status
Not open for further replies.