The Last of Us (HHN 2023) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

The Last of Us (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Even though I don't care for the property, a proper sequel house I'd be fine with. A winter setting sounds interesting. Considering they have "main characters" that are heroes of these mazes, there's a really interesting way to tell these stories that's different from other mazes I'd be intrigued to see. The maze wasn't my favorite, but I give it points for ambition in storytelling.

Reactions: marip123
The Winter section allows for a unique string of variety to come. Especially if they incorporate bits from Left Behind too.

An Ellie centric house, one that focuses and highlights on her survival and wanting to protect Joel--leading then to the confrontation with the Cult group as the blizzard intensifies could be really fun.

I’m more interested in what they’ll do for Part II. I’m more than willing to bet it will take place at the Seattle WLF Hospital.

I’m more interested in what they’ll do for Part II. I’m more than willing to bet it will take place at the Seattle WLF Hospital.
Part 2 has a *lot* they can go for even beyond to that of the WLF hospital. I also think the dual perspective of Ellie and Abby could play for a much more bolder juxtaposition that might be more similar to a Vs. House.

I can definitely see them doing more from Part 1 depending on how successful they deem it (how much merch was moved, how high were the GSATs, etc). Going into Part 2 before the Show comes out is a 100% will not happen though. It would spoil the events of the show for a heavy majority of people before it even gets a chance to air Season 2. As much as Naughty Dog probably wants to capitalize, The show is incredibly popular itself and I think that would sort of piss people off if you don't know anything about Part 2 but loved the show.

I hope not

I guess some will see it as spinning their wheels but I think the Winter Section from the game would be amazing

If they do part 2 and part 3 is no where in sight...does that mean we'd just get repeats or they'd stop?
They're hiring people to work on Part 3 right now. AAA Games usually take 4-5 years to make and the HBO show likely doesn't have Season 2 coming out until late 2025 at the earliest. Part 3 will be coming out just in time for them to bring it to television (and it's been said Part 2 might span two seasons so Part 3 will definitely be out before then if that's the case).

No way they don't do the REDACTED death scene. That would be badass if they did it sort of how Stranger Things 4 does some scares this year.

Voted for Chucky--from what I saw on the videos, there feels like a magic sauce with it that I want more from HHN; in a year where we had TLOU, Monstruos and Exorcist all surprise.
Agreed

I have no love for Chucky...but his maze jusr was so top tier for me

Last of Us was sooo much fun to get to see the actors and Clickers but.....for me it was a weaker maze compared to Chucky

Going to be honest

Not sure why they don’t just release a video on peacock going over all the mazes….the event is huge
I’m sure they could make behind the scenes stuff and get views

Going to be honest

Not sure why they don’t just release a video on peacock going over all the mazes….the event is huge
I’m sure they could make behind the scenes stuff and get views
I mean they kinda did a Behind the Screams YouTube “series” back in the day. They did them around the late 00’s/esrly 2010’s era of HHN but then they kinda petered off. Would love to see a series of that again! Would give me incentive to get Peacock!

I mean they kinda did a Behind the Screams YouTube “series” back in the day. They did them around the late 00’s/esrly 2010’s era of HHN but then they kinda petered off. Would love to see a series of that again! Would give me incentive to get Peacock!
Really wish they'd bring those back, watching the 2009 behind the screams videos ripped in 240p on youtube is how I discovered the event in the first place.

Reactions: DTH and Freak
I mean, I would be down for Youtube, Peacock or even Tik tok shorts

I feel like with how insane both events are on both coast, there is an audience now that would care and no need to vote and only one gets the behind the scenes stuff. Feels silly when there are 6+ mazes people love and even the ones that aren't loved as much have fans.