The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Being unimpressed with barely-themed screens hallways in a barely-themed showbuilding should be an extremely non-controversial take on a theme park forum!

I get why people think the ride is fun. The gameplay is fun. But it's not what I want from a dark ride at a world-class resort.
Yea, wouldn't want to have too much fun.

Reactions: ReelJustice
Supercharged isn't even the worst ride in the park (Simpsons and Transformers), much less the worst ride in Florida lol
Transformers? Get outta here.

The ride system would have been just fine as an "anyone can ride" night bus attraction. That plus and expanded London w/ a fish and chips QS taking over Fear Factor would have been quite the fit.
And they'd still have the large Earthquake/Beetlejuice plot to build whatever they wanted.

If only we could pick it up and move it. Sigh.

Not sure if it had been clarified it here yet, but there was a rumor that Supercharged was to close imminently. Strangely, it was likely only a cost-saving measure, like they did after pandemic reopening, except this time it would not have ever reopened.

However, somehow Supercharged has survived.

The plan to close it has been shelved. (For now..?)

Not sure if it had been clarified it here yet, but there was a rumor that Supercharged was to close imminently. Strangely, it was likely only a cost-saving measure, like they did after pandemic reopening, except this time it would not have ever reopened.

Good. Simpsons and Transformers should close become we even think about Supercharged.

• Haha
Reactions: SpatulaShack

I dislike F&F, but with USF having serious capacity issues, they need every attraction.....So much cost cutting, in the guise of delayed operational changes/choices, in the past year, even with record attendance and profits, leaves a real sour taste in my mouth.

When one curse ends, another begins.

Supercharged isn't even the worst ride in the park (Simpsons and Transformers)
Calm Down Family Guy GIF

Supercharged isn't even the worst ride in the park (Simpsons and Transformers), much less the worst ride in Florida lol

Possibly because I rode F&F early and Fallon last (and therefore after every other screen ride because it was what my friend could tolerate intensity wise)...F&F made me and my friend LOL because of how bad it was. Fallon just made me angry.

Reactions: tankart150

Well I'm glad they opted not to just close it and let it rot like they have countless other plots of land recently.

The KZ curse latches onto another host like the venom symbiote.

If only they had the rights to Bond…
I have a great ride concept for bond.

You board a classy party bus.

You go to a classy party where it’s suit and tie and everyone is drinking martinis while Daniel Craig is enjoying his vesper martini.

Bond gives chase to a runaway vehicle trying to kill him along with helicopter drones he jumps on to take down.

Then, we end up back at the party.

Thanks NAPA!

I have a great ride concept for bond.

You board a classy party bus.

You go to a classy party where it’s suit and tie and everyone is drinking martinis while Daniel Craig is enjoying his vesper martini.

Bond gives chase to a runaway vehicle trying to kill him along with helicopter drones he jumps on to take down.

Then, we end up back at the party.
And at the end, Daniel Craig tells you about family.

All joking aside, give me a slot car attraction through the back streets of London using physical sets along with some of the Beijing JWA-style screens where we help Bond chase down Spectre and I will gladly become a lifetime AP holder