Secret Places | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Places

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GadgetGuru

V.I.P. Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
I'd love to know more about some of the "secret" place throughout Universal. These would include the Port of Entry Bridge or the Toon Lagoon VIP lounge. Anybody have pictures or more information about these and other "secret" places?

Also, I'm not trying to endorse people sneaking into these areas.

There really aren't any other secret VIP lounges/semi-public areas in USF or IOA other than what you mentioned. Well, there's the VIP lounge above Guest Services at USF, but that's pretty much it. There are stairs that go up to the outdoor balcony overlooking the park, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Garden of Allah was a cool little area to poke around in, but I guess that's gone now.

I'd love to know more about some of the "secret" place throughout Universal. These would include the Port of Entry Bridge or the Toon Lagoon VIP lounge. Anybody have pictures or more information about these and other "secret" places?

Also, I'm not trying to endorse people sneaking into these areas.

There are exploration paths all over IOA, path down by the lagoon in Toon Lagoon for instance...there is also a path that goes down by the lagoon in LC, you can actually hear a troll under the bridge...and of course Sneech Beach..As for the Studios there is the control room tour at Twister (must ask) and Immigration Tour at MIB (must ask)...The control room for Cinnematic Spectacular is in Richter Burgers...I wonder if they'd let you in for a tour if you asked, can someone ask??

Outside of Hard Rock there is a butterfly garden, very quiet and secluded area, very nice..

I'm sure many know about these areas already haha

There are exploration paths all over IOA, path down by the lagoon in Toon Lagoon for instance...there is also a path that goes down by the lagoon in LC, you can actually hear a troll under the bridge...and of course Sneech Beach..As for the Studios there is the control room tour at Twister (must ask) and Immigration Tour at MIB (must ask)...The control room for Cinnematic Spectacular is in Richter Burgers...I wonder if they'd let you in for a tour if you asked, can someone ask??

Outside of Hard Rock there is a butterfly garden, very quiet and secluded area, very nice..

I'm sure many know about these areas already haha

What's pretty cool about the butterfly garden at the Hard Rock Cafe is that there's a piece of the Berlin Wall on display there! :thumbs:

If you trespass into backstage areas you can see the super secret security room before they throw you out :p

I think I remember seeing somewhere on here that Universal has some radio broadcast rooms. One was T2, one was Jaws (though it may be Despicable Me themed now)...don't know anything about them though.

I think I remember seeing somewhere on here that Universal has some radio broadcast rooms. One was T2, one was Jaws (though it may be Despicable Me themed now)...don't know anything about them though.

Across from T2, and unfortunately they were both re-themed, DM and I think Transformers

Could you mention more about it? Is it something that you can easily book or is it for groups only?

It's usually only used for meetings and private parties. There is also a private dining room above Confisco's with a great view of IOA, again used for meetings and private parties.

Does anybody know anything about a VIP lounge inside Diagon Alley? I remember somebody posting a permit during construction about a VIP lounge in the second? third? floor of one of the buildings.

The only accessible second-floor area in DA is unfortunately for TMs, specifically those that work in Ollivander's. The train bridge helps keep the wandkeepers and occasionally stockers concealed from guest view, similar to what the utilidors in Magic Kingdom are used for.

One of my favorite places to sit down and just draw is underneath the pedestrian bridge of Hogwarts. I'm nestled by rocks and architecture so it helps keep agoraphobia at bay.

Last edited: